Dear Church Family,
- Please keep in mind that the new order states, we must wear a mask if we cannot maintain physical distancing of 6 feet. You will see signage stating this.
- Bulletins and inserts will be available on the table before you enter the gym.
- If you do not have a mask to bring with you, we will have disposable ones available.
- The cafeteria will be open for fellowship, please follow social distancing.
- We will be offering coffee and snacks before church. We are now returning to self serve. Please use hand sanitizer before touching anything.
- Sunday School has two classes available, K-2nd & 3rd-5th grades. They are prepared to do social distancing in the classrooms. All other children will continue to go with you into the sanctuary. If you still want to bring your whole family into the sanctuary, that is fine.
- Youth Group is now open. They join us in the sanctuary for worship then go to room 308 for their own teaching time.
- The Nursing Mother’s Room will be open.
- The doors to the Children’s Ministry hall will be open.
- The name tag table will be available.
- The Welcome Table will be open.
Chairs will still be waiting at the gym door for you to grab and set up where you feel comfortable. Ushers will be available to help you find your seat in the appropriate section.
We are asking that you respect others opinions, even when they are different than your own. We ask that everyone be considerate of your brothers and sisters who may not feel the same way as you. Please provide enough distance for those who are just coming back to feel safe and secure in their church home. Please try to avoid talking about this current situation while at church. This is the time we set aside for the Lord, to worship, focus on and learn from Him. You have the whole rest of the week to talk about Covid and masks.
At this point we will continue with our Online Volunteer Sign-Ups. We are in need of helpers and leaders in every area. Please pray about how the Lord would have you get involved. Here is the link for the Volunteer Sign-Ups. Many of our workers are still sheltering in place at home, so we really need everyone who shows up to be willing to step up and help.
We understand that everyone is not ready to come back to church yet. That is ok, the Lord will direct you when it is the right time. As always, we are live streaming to YouTube and putting a link to get there on Facebook. Follow this link to view the service live or to go back and watch it later. You can access the bulletin by going to cceagle.com, on the right side, click on the box that says bulletin.
Calvary Chapel Eagle YouTube Page
We greatly appreciate those who have kept the church running with your financial support. If you would like to give your tithes and offerings online, here is the link. Of course you can still mail it to: Calvary Chapel Eagle, PO Box 2535, Eagle, ID 83616
Online Giving: “Square” and “PayPal”
Thank you for your love and prayers,
Pastor Mike & Linda