May 17th, 10:00 am
- If you are in the vulnerable category, please stay home and watch online.
- If you are sick or someone in your family is sick, please stay home and watch online.
There will be limited services provided at first
- The only things that will be open is the sanctuary and restrooms our first week. Other services will open when it is safe.
- You will attend church as a family, no childcare will be offered until it is safe to do so.
- There will be one entrance and exit. The main doors will be open, all other doors will remain locked. Please be considerate of others with social distancing while entering or moving around the building. Please do not try to enter the Children’s Ministry hallway.
- You will be greeted with the offer of a squirt of hand sanitizer.
- The cafeteria will be blocked off, please respect the boundaries we put in place.
- No snacks or coffee will be offered at first. You are welcome to bring a drink with you with a proper top to avoid spilling. There is no food allowed in the sanctuary, this is a school rule.
- Please do not arrive before 9:30 am unless you are with the set-up team.
- Masks are optional. If you have a mask you choose to wear, bring it with you. If you do not have a mask but would like to wear one, the Sewing Klatch will have some available.
- You will sit in groups as a family with proper distancing from others, you can still talk to those around you while maintaining social distancing.
- Please make sure your children stay with you and are not running around the halls or sanctuary.
- We ask for your own protection and the protection of others that you respect the boundaries that people feel comfortable with: At this point many may not be comfortable with things such as… handshaking, hugging, elbow taps, etc. So, be considerate.